Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello World

Wow, I don't even know what to say.  It's been two years (and remarkably Blogger hasn't changed!).  How do I even begin to describe to you what life has been like?  At first I didn't know what to say, so I didn't post.  Then it got to be so long that it seemed like too much of an ordeal to try to update.  Then I forgot about it all.  And now it's rediscovered.

Have you ever rediscovered a journal that you wrote years ago?  You're like WHOA and sit down to read it, unearthing things you had forgotten about, things that make you laugh, things that make you shake your head, things that make you think 'how silly I was', things you're amazed that you wrote, things that make you miss people, things that still really connect with your life today, things that make you wonder 'was that me?'...

I still don't know what to say, but I hope by posting this I can bring this blog back to life.  Perhaps after this two year hiatus I'll finally find something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment